Wednesday, July 16, 2008

ABC TAG...
Thanks a lot Jess I hate doing stuff like this! That's ok I'll get you back sometime!
A = ADVOCATE FOR: Traveling!
B = BEST FEATURE: I don't know.....my hair?
C = COULDN'T DO WITHOUT: My family
D = DREAMS AND DESIRES: Med. School, motherhood, security.
E = ESSENTIAL ITEM: Anti-bacterial wipes.
F= FAVORITE PAST TIME: Right now....home decor!
G = GOOD AT: Most sports.
H = HAVE NEVER TRIED: Sky Diving...I want to!
I = IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: Travel, invest, pay for med. school.
J = JUNKIE FOR: Ice cream.
K = KINDRED SPIRIT: Too many to count.
L = LITTLE KNOWN FACT: I'm still scared of the dark. Hate it!
M = MEMORABLE MOMENT: The day Adde was born.
N = NEVER AGAIN WILL I: Leave the door unlocked....for Adde to leave....she's a brave one.
O = OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: Chocolate!
Q = QUOTE: Success always happens in private.
R = REASON TO SMILE: Loving Husband, beautiful little girl...what's not to smile about.
S=SORRY ABOUT: Not always being as patient as I should be.
T = TAG SOME FRIENDS: Since I hate doing these things I'm not going to tag anyone...but if anyone wants to do it be my guest.
U = UNINTERESTED IN: Hunting.
V = VERY SCARED OF: Sharks, mean little dogs.
W = WORST HABIT: popping my knuckles.
X = X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT: Rome.
Y = YESTERYEAR DECADE OF CHOICE: I have to agree with Jess, late 80's, elementary school was fun.
Z = ZODIAC SIGN: Pisces

No comments: