Tuesday, September 9, 2008

One of Addelyn's new passions is riding with her Papa on his motorcycle. I love this pic with Isaac and Kaedn.
I was so glad that Kim and Isaac were able to come and spend a week in Okanogan while we were there. We had so much fun just hanging out and going to Walmart about 10 times a day.

Adde couldn't get enough of her Papa!
Adde was always trying to give Isaac his pacifier or feed him gold fish. Kim and I always had to watch her to make sure she wasn't trying to feed him. She actually got a gold fish cracker in his mouth one time. Scared Kim and I to death. We now look back on that and laugh. Good thing we were right there.



2 comments:

Esther Attridge said...

I love all the cute pics! We miss you guys already :( Love the background too

Amy said...

Thanks Es! We miss you guys too. I noticed we didn't get any pics with you guys. Darn it! Well I guess you guys will get have to come and visit. We'll take lots of pics. Love you!