Wednesday, December 3, 2008

So Fabulous!

So according to my sister-in-law Esther....my blog is just FABULOUS! She has given me this fabulous blog award! Thanks Es.....you're the best!
The rules of this award are:1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gadget. Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.
My 5 addictions are:
1. Singing Adde to sleep!
2. Working out.
3. Blogging.
4. My T.V shows.
5. Snuggling with Dave!
And the winners are......envelope please:
Jessica Hill - is one of my oldest best friends. Jess and I grew up together and have many many memories. We've seen each other through the good times and the not so good times. She is someone that I know will always be one of my best friends. I'm so glad she lives in Az.
Trista Teeter- is another friend that I grew up with. She has an amazing talent in photography and has two beautiful children. I wish she was here in Az to hang with Jess and I.
Aubree Wright- is my first friend that I met in Az over 4 years ago. Wow! Where has the time gone. She is one of the most understanding people I have in my life. She is true and really cares for those she loves! I so grateful to have her in my life!
Maylene Poulsen- she is one of my newer friends that I met in our new ward. She so nice and helpful. I can't wait to get to know her more.
Tiffany Child- is someone that I consider family. She's Jessica's older sister and has probably watched Jess and I do some ridiculous things. I love being able to hang with her while she's in town cause she's hilarious!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, you're the best! So when can I pay you for saying all those nice things about me? Haha, well in all seriousness I do have to say thanks for your friendship. We've had so many fun times together and I've learned a lot from you. Love your guts.