Thursday, June 11, 2009

My New Project:)

For those of you that know me well, you know that I love to find old treasures from yard sales, goodwill, any second hand store and fix them up like new. I found this desk last Saturday at the Goodwill down the street. It was a very light oak color. I bought it for $40 plus a little for the green paint and BAM....I have a new and kind of vintage looking desk. I just love the way it turned out. Is it bad that I like to sit and look at it on my free time:) Man, I can be a total dork sometimes! Teehee!!!! Sorry this picture is kind of bad...I took it with my phone.

4 comments:

Trista said...

LOOOOOOOVE IT! I too love finding old stuff. I've had to put it on hold until the debts be gone. It's killing me though, having an empty living room here! lol

Kim Wennerlind said...

That really turned out great. You have a gift!!! I am soo excited to be having a little girl. Your baby and her can be best friends!!!!

Anonymous said...

I would stare at it all day too! I think it looks fantastic. And I am so glad you had fun on your WA trip! Send me you address will ya? I'll talk to you soon! Can't wait to see another little girl from you guys. Another Red head or dark?????? Avenlee looks just like Carson, but with a bow!

Amy said...

Thanks everyone:)
Aubree, my address is 11158 W Pierce St. Avondale az 85323. Yeah I thought that Avenlee looked like Carson the first time I saw the pics. I remember him looking just like that. She so stunkin cute Aub...I'm so happy for you guys:)