Monday, February 15, 2010

~Happy V-Day~

~Alivia and Addelyn ready for church in their matching V-Day outfits I made them~
~ Alivia melts my heart~
~ Addelyn always makes me laugh~
Addelyn woke up v-day morning with a big rabbit and rose from her Daddy:)
One of Addelyn's many looks!
~Starting to get tired of mom taking pictures~
~Mom are you done yet~
~ Adde giving Liv some love on V-day~
~ Alivia is 6 1/2 months now~
~We were Best Friends in Heaven so Heavenly Father made us Sisters~
~Addelyn always tells Alivia she loves her~
~My silly girl having fun with the camera~
~Remember last year when I made a v-day dress for Adde....well here it is and now she can wear it as a shirt. She looked so cute for her V-day party~

3 comments:

bethany said...

I love having Storey wear her old dresses as shirts-especially if I made them because then I feel like my time was well spent! I really love that heart fabric!

The little matching outfits turned out so cute!!

Kim Wennerlind said...

Looks like you guys had a great V-day! I am glad. I can't get over how stinkin cute my nieces are!! They both melt my hear too!! :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE the girls' new Valentines outfits. They are so cute! I also love Addelyns from last year. I works so perfect as a shirt! I cannot get over how big they are both getting. Addelyn is such a little girl now.

Miss you guys...