Sunday, July 18, 2010

Dave's Graduation

YYYYEEEEAAAA!!!! Dave has Graduated from NLC:) We are so proud of him and can't wait to see where we'll end up once he gets a job!!! There have been many possibilities and lets just say we could end up anywhere in the U.S as of right now~ North-South-East-West~ Oh what will it be:) I guess we'll let you know once we know...lol! But for now we are back in AZ living with my mom until we figure this all out******
Pictures of the graduation and lineman rodeo:)
Dave actually made the wooden frame in this pic.Dave and his instructors
Miss Addelyn Mae~ She's so proud of her daddy!!!
Dave and his dad (Big Lar)
Dave and myself after he graduated
Back of Dave's hard hat....love this pic~
Dave climbing the pole
Dave at the top of the pole
Dave working away....I have no idea what he was doing but he look really good doing it:) I'm sure I'll learn all about it as time goes on!!!
Dave in all his lineman gear

3 comments:

Kim Wennerlind said...

Yipppeee!!! Love it!! Dave looks so good!!Can't wait to see where you guys will end love. Love you!!!

Jody said...

Hooray! How fun to see where God will lead you guys.

Anonymous said...

Great fam picture and Congrats, Dave. I'm sure you're all glad to be back together.