Monday, March 9, 2009

Are U kidding me....

So I took Addelyn to the doctor today because she really hasn't been feeling well. I thought for sure that the doctor would tell me she has bronchitis (since a little boy I watch catch that while I was watching him). Anyway, so we get to the doctor, run all the tests, and he tells me she has pneumonia. WHAT! I would have never thought she had that. Now I would gladly take bronchitis over pneumonia. My poor baby! I get checked tomorrow to see if I have it....plus it's the same day we find out the sex of the baby. I'm so excited but a little nervous that I have pneumonia since I've had pretty much all the symptoms that Adde has had. Ok, everyone wish me luck that I don't have pneumonia:) I will post the sex of the baby tomorrow!!!!!

1 comment:

Esther Attridge said...

I'm so sorry you and Adde haven't been feeling well! But I can't wait to find out the sex - yay!!