Friday, March 6, 2009

Oh the pain...

So Dave's family was in town for a bit.....the bad thing is.....my camera was broken most of the time. So I'm calling all sister-in-laws who took pictures while everyone was here....to send me thier's (if they don't mind). It was great seeing everyone and I can't wait until we can do something like that again. My sister-in-law Kim (aka BFF) was able to stay an extra 4 days after everyone left. Boy did we have a blast and already miss each other. Addelyn and Isaac got along so well. They were really loving on each other by the end of the 4 days. Here are a few things that Kim and I just died with laughter over.
1. Us walking into the room....Adde sitting on top of Issac and Isaac smiling and laughing about it.
2. Adde deciding to paint the inside of Isaac's ear...yeah he didn't like that to much.
3. Adde coming out of my bedroom covered in diaper rash cream......so I had to give her a another bath....#3 for that day.
4. Isaac hugging Adde and putting his head on her shoulder......that was the cutest thing!
5. Addelyn called Isaac....Baby Eyes!
Anyway, while they were here I was able to take a couple of pictures of Issac....I thought they turned out pretty cute!


3 comments:

15 Pogue Road said...

Oh my gosh my neice and nephew are the cutest!!!
Wish we could have had all 4 of the kids together...one of these days...soon it will be 6 of them! :-)

Kim Wennerlind said...

I love the pictuers!! You should be a professional!!!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap I am just realizing I never got ahold of you! You would have been busy anyways.....but now I need to get my butt in gear and call. I LOVE when family and friends come to visit. It's the best. Those are two cute kiddos!