Monday, November 24, 2008

OH TWILIGHT!

So, I haven't felt this way about a movie since Mama Mia. I'm lame and have already seen Twilight twice (once with Dave and once with my mom). I have to say that it was even better the second time. What can I say....I'M IN LOVE! (Sorry Bryan & Es, don't agree with you on this one, but that's ok cause I love u guys anyway).I'm so glad that I'm not the only one. Most of my friends and family feel the same way! My sister-in-laws Kim and Kelli called (on three-way) the day after I saw it to talk about the movie and they were mad that I was going to see it twice before they even saw it once. I just wish we could have went together. I love my roomies and wish we could just hang out like the old days. Hint, Hint.....come and see me girls!!!! You look CUTE Kim, and leave it alone Kelli (sorry had to add those inside jokes). I have to admit that talking with the both of you together on the phone the other day makes me miss you guys tons! Kiss! Kiss! Anyway, back to the movie..... it was funny, intense, and unbelievable. My only complaint would be that it was to short. Because the 2 hrs went by way to fast. They needed to make it like 4 hrs long! I'm definitely planning on seeing it again in theatres because both Dave and my mom want to see it again. Oh happy day! Here are some of my favorite pictures from the movie!



1 comment:

Kim Wennerlind said...

I just have to say that you just brought back some very very good memories!!! I love and miss ya tons!! Too funny