Tuesday, November 11, 2008

To a Wonferful Women!

So my wonderful sister-in-law Esther just did a blog post about Grandma Mary Lou (Dave's Grandmother) who passed away about a year and a half ago, so she inspired me to do the same. This is a picture of Addelyn and her a couple of months before she died. Adde is so fortunate to share a birthday with this amazing person. She was and still is loved for her never ending service to her family and everyone she came in contact with. I believe that she was the nicest person I have ever had in my life and I can only hope that she rubbed off on me at least a little. We miss her sweet smile, her wonderful cooking and the way she made time for everyone no matter how busy she was. She always made people feel important. We love her so much and can't wait until we can be with her again someday!

2 comments:

Esther Attridge said...

I love that picture :) We really are so lucky to have married into such a wonderful family!

Kim Wennerlind said...

I just saw esther's post and now yours!! Both of you managed to make me cry. Thank you. I love remembering my grandma. I also loved the pic of her and adde!