Saturday, November 15, 2008

Our Weekend Alone!

YES! YES! YES! That's what I said. My Mom was so kind to take Addelyn for the weekend so Dave and I could have sometime to ourselves. She's always so good about knowing when I'm totally stressed to the max and offered to take her. We had the best weekend! We ate at our favorite restaurants, went shopping, slept in, watched a movie, went on a hike, took a nap. It was like a fairy tale!!! Loved it! I don't think we stopped smiling the whole time! It was very much needed. Thanks so much Mom! You're the best!

3 comments:

Kim Wennerlind said...

YOU LOOK CUTE AMY!!! pretend I am doing the voice. But seriously you do look very good here!

Rick, Ayme & Beeson said...

What a Cute Couple!! Y'all look great! Love y'all!

Rick says....

Dave you're the MAN!

Maylene said...

Fun! I dream about things like that. Sometimes I remind Mark about those days (ever so long ago) when we just did whatever we wanted, whenever we wanted. Your little girl is so cute though, so I bet your Mom had lots of fun watching her!